The Oracle offers special services for favor points! She can also summon special units for your army! Complete the offer below to get more favor points.
This is where you can buy monthly specials and five other additional offerings.
|A Full Energy Refill||10|
|A Full Stamina Refill||10|
|A Full Health Refill||10|
|A certain amount of Gold*||10|
|A Name Change||10|
- Formula is Your level X 2,000 gold.
At the bottom of the Oracle page, you will find ways to buy favor points.
Monthly Specials Edit
Every month, the Oracle offers four "special items", most often a new Guardian and some related equipment.
Latest Offer: VoltairEdit
- Bonuses listed are Passive Bonuses granted for that item while the specific Guardian is Active.
Demi Gods are the Castle Age: Heart of Darkness world's three deities. Each one is tied to a stat, and every 24 or 48 hours, you may receive a blessing from one to gain demi-points and a stat point of the their alignment.
- 400 - Vampiric Helm (3 Attack 3 Defense)
- 900 - Vampiric Ring (3 Attack 2 Defense)
- This article is about the Demi God of Heart of Darkness. For the villain of the original Castle Age, see Alpha Mephistopheles.
- 400 - Demonic Band (1 Attack 2 Defense)
- 900 - Demonic Blade (7 Attack 6 Defense)
- This article is about the Demi God of Heart of Darkness. For Demi-Power of the original Castle Age, see Azeron.
Walking the line between light and darkness, Azeron sees into the hearts of both the righteous and the wicked. For those seeking atonement for a life of sin, he is often seen as the last of hope for redemption.
- 400 - Vengeance Pendant (3 Attack 4 Defense)
- 900 - Vengeance Greaves (3 Attack 4 Defense)
Demi-Rewards Chart Edit
|400||Vampiric Helm (Helm, 3:3)||Demonic Band (Ring, 1:2)||Vengeance Pendant (Amulet, 3:4)|
|900||Vampiric Ring (Ring, 3:2)||Demonic Blade (Weapon, 7:6)||Vengeance Greaves (Boots, 3:4)|
- According to the game text after finishing the Portside Tavern special mission in Catalyst, Angelus is the king of vampires who was defeated and sealed by Azeron long ago.
- Mephistopheles is a central villain in the original Castle Age. He was supposedly defeated by the hero in Ivory City but is seemingly implied to be immortal by infecting and taking over the bodies of his vanquishers according to Fire II's quest intro.
- Azeron is also a demi god in the original Castle Age.
- There is a cap of 1000 demi points in place. However, you can go over this by gaining additional demi points by attacking and/or looting monsters. If you decide to gain a blessing from a demi god with over 1000 demi points, it will reset it's count to 1000.